Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question about wig problems

  1. #1
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have seen this on here a few times, some people say that they have received dolls with wig problems. Is it very noticeable? I was just curious how to notice if my doll's wig isn't on properly just in case I ever run into this problem. Thanks!

    Man! Speaking of problems with dolls, as of now I have five dolls, and out of those five, I have had to reorder three of them due to problems! I'm so nervous about ordering the next one. There is nothing more aggrivating than having to wait for a new one to replace the defective one! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When my mom took me to American Girl Place in New York back in June, she bought me a Josefina doll. A couple days later, I noticed that Josefina had a very noticeable bald spot on her head. Her hair had been falling out like mad, and it also was getting very tangled for no reason! I knew it wasn't my fault; I had not been rough with her hair at all. So my mom called American Girl, and they sent a replacement doll before we even had to send the defective one back! They even paid for us to ship her back (which they should have done, anyway). I think that when there's a problem with a doll, American Girl is very quick to fix that problem.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's true, they have always been very good about letting you return defective items. Every time I have had to replace a doll, they let me keep the defective one, and sent me a new one without being responsible for shipping. I guess it's still hard to wait when you got so excited waiting for it.

    But as for the wig thing, I'm kinda in the dark about it and I don't know if something was wrong with the wig, if I would notice it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •